The Republic of Indonesia
— "1. Life is really short and it gets shorter by the day. Remember this to filter your words, actions, and mood.
2. You are either in a place where you’ve been praying for or someone else is currently praying for. Be grateful always.
3. Time is more powerful than you and karma adheres to time. Be good, do good, and good will come to you.
4. Life is what you make of it. Literally. It’s never as bad as you think it is.
5. Notice the small things. Become the small thing that make up into bettering the day or the week. Never take anything for granted
6. Everything is temporary. Great moments diminishes yet bad patches do come around. Either way, deal with it wholeheartedly.
7. Everything in moderation. Even in the way you behave and act towards others. But also, don’t let peer pressure and bad vibes get to you. Control your inner state, and the rest of the world will follow."
Olympus MJU Zoom 140/Agfa Vista 400